Wednesday 8 January 2020

My actual name isn't something that I'm particularly inclined to share with people anymore however what I now go by is Gremory. You can call me Grem if that's what you'd prefer. The reason for this is that for most of my memorable life I've struggled to find a place where I could feel that I truly belonged and allowing people to know what my true name is a way to open up a doorway for me and the other person to be reminded of who and what I was in my past life. Fortunately however I have finally been able to find a place where I feel as though I belong now and I've been able to find who I am which I have never known or had before. I enjoy many things now such as anime, video games and many more nerdy and Otaku-inspired things. I spend most of my time investing into learning about things dealing with the past or things that deal with animals and other things similar to that. I love animals especially cats, dogs, and pandas; with pirates being one more thing that are a very big interest of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahoy me hearties! Welcome back to the Blackbeared Cove! For today I'm excited to announce that we'll be touching back up on the pre...